- Our Client is a well-established European MNC.
- Create leads, based on replacement of existing segment from competitors via online channel and enter data into CRM.
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification and process the order via the sales admin channel.
- Work together with online shop and widen the contents inside the e-Channel.
- Ad-hoc task according to the APAC’s requirement related to assigned products.
- Arrange and conduct in-house demo.
- Conduct Operators training.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level Certificate and above.
- At least 2 to 3 years' Sales experience in Industrial products or Logistics industry.
- Experience in Email writing and CRM tools.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Working Location: Loyang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20095.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374