- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC in Eletronics/Printer industry.
- Provide support Full spectrum of HR Generalist duties.
- Work with hiring departments to determine the hiring needs and kickstart the hiring process.
- Responsible for Recruitment cycle i.e. manage the Recruitment, selection and placement process to achieve recruitment KPI.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Act as Business Partner to the departments and provide HR advice to HODs and employees on HR matters.
- Build and manage relationships and collaborate clients.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources Management.
- At least 2 years' experience in Recruitment and HR Generalist role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player and demonstrates personal flexibility.
- Ability to multitask and meticulous.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20097.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374