- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Will be the contact point with the manufacturing factory for advice if need be
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. Follows up with engineering team on issue improvement status and provides updates to customer/user
- To provide training to field engineers on newly released BKMs
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature
- Provide thorough analysis of customer’s tool uptime and propose actions/solutions to resolve high downtime systemic issues
- Responsible for the safety of the technical aspect of an equipment
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with semiconductor equipment knowledge
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- A meticulous, organized and resourceful team player
- A highly motivated individual who works independently with little supervision
- Work in cleanroom environment
- Required to work or on standby during after office hours/weekend/public holiday.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693