- Drive equipment fault investigations and continuous improvement programs to resolve chronic equipment issues, and institute permanent resolutions to assure product quality and enhance process robustness.
- Maintain optimum utilization of equipment and resources, drive MTBF, MTTR and increase equipment throughput.
- Establish equipment maintenance controls, review and perform regular update of PM procedures, Risks Assessments and Troubleshooting guidelines.
- Perform simple modification on PECVD production equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Drive cost reductions weed out unwarranted expenses/wastages and improve equipment performance.
- Establish sufficient essential spares and consumables stock levels to support equipment maintenance.
- Lead and guide shift technicians on all equipment maintenance. Provide effective equipment trainings to the technicians to build up their technical and skill competencies.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Material Sciences, Mechanical or equivalent with min 5 years working experience from wafer manufacturing industry.
- Hands-on experience working on Dry Etch is a must have.
- Candidate with strong vacuum and plasma technical knowledge or has similar working experience in equipment maintenance is welcomed to apply.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693