- Oversees and manages retail store construction projects. Responsible for managing budgets, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for individual store developments (new/refits/refresh) projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Demonstrate capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting store development projects, including but not limited to work letters, project charters, presentations, surveys and drawings
- Interface directly with key stakeholders and project peers (Operations / Design / Marketing / Engineering / Cost Management) to help define project requirements, prepare the scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate/ budget, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Identify external project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to the Construction Director
- Works across function to value engineer schemes and deliver year on year build cost reductions, without impacting the customer experience or impairing operational team members.
- Lead the delivery of store development, using best practice to provide project guidance and direction to achieve project goals
- Implement effective communication plans for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep stakeholders and line management informed of key project/programme updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of store development experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and project management within the context of business results
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) would be desirable
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693