- Our Client is a Public sector, in Healthcare industry.
- Reporting to: Director (Special Projects).
- Three (3) Years' Contract.
- Prior experience in building Healthcare facilities.
- Project Management & Secretarial support, taking minutes.
- A strong Cover Letter must be submitted with CV.
- Provide Administrative and Project Management support to a larger team.
- The incumbent shall be involved in stakeholder engagements and develop skillsets pertaining to Healthcare design, designing for Hospital management and Operational requirements.
- Organize meetings and stakeholder engagements. Taking minutes and be responsible for tracking follow up actions and closure.
- Take part in Healthcare design conversations, including how infrastructure can provide for and impact workflows and innovation for delivering better care.
- Secretariat roles and responsibilities.
- Design management and Project Management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong Cover Letter is required to showcase this.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulousness, and a strong desire to learn.
- Prior experience in building Healthcare facilities is a bonus.
- Prior experience in project management or experience working in large organizations and project coordination works would be highly preferred.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20121.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374