► Maritime Industry
► Office Hour (9am-6.30pm)
► Working Location: Telok Ayer
- Responsible for many stages of setting up and negotiating deals, including presenting the business to potential clients, negotiating the main terms of a contract or sale and seeing it through to its conclusion and any follow up that may be involved
- Develop a framework and processes to manage chartering business .
- Oversee negotiations relating to ship chartering. Work closely with traders and attend to their queries, looking for cooperation with trader directly.
- Negotiate charter party terms and conditions on behalf of Owners or Charterers.
- Provide timely and accurate shipping information, voyage calculations to trading teams to facilitate smooth trading activities.
- Diploma in Finance/banking background with stock experience
- MAS exchange background is a plus
- Excellent communicational skills are required to liaise with ship owners, cargo owners, ship brokers etc.
- Capability to work under pressure
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20128
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138