- assist the Operations Manager in coordinating and planning the clinic operations’ activities
- utilization of manpower and resources to ensure cost efficiency and effective management
- ensure the smooth day to day operations of the polyclinic
- manage the operations team to provide quality service and safe patient care
- planning and implementing strategies, proposals and activities to improve work processes and service quality
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field prefered.
- No Experience are welcome to apply.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843