This Contract Worker will contribute to the management of Quality Agreements of the supply base. This will require working with suppliers, internal stakeholder and maintenance of information for both compliance and management purposes.
This is delivered by:
- Maintaining supplier profiles in the relevant data systems per procedures
- Preparing, communicating/ negotiating, putting in place and maintaining Quality Agreement documentation for suppliers as required
- Generating relevant metrics, data analytics and trending for performance management
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders such as Site Quality, Procurement, SQ Audit, SQ Operations and company's suppliers – a two-way communication regarding Quality Agreement documents
- Graduate of Science, Pharmacy, Engineering and/ or prior pharmaceutical quality experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient influencing and negotiating skills to ensure putting in place Quality Agreement documents while maintaining a good relationship with the supplier.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned activities and associated documentation are completed within the required timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively across multiple cultures and geographic boundaries.
- Strong excel skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20137
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766