• Work within a team to design and develop the healthcare systems
• Conduct end users’ requirements gathering sessions including the documentation of the detailed User Requirements Specifications document for users sign-off.
• Be part of the team to do the application programming during Technical Development Phase including the other project phases such as System Design, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing including Commissioning of the system and PGP support
• Develop applications system built on .Net framework and MS SQL database, development involving in C# Programming and SAP Crystal Reports
• Gather and document requirements from internal users
• Assess the requirements and provide efforts estimations
• Analyse the requirements and provide technical design of the system
• Develop Testing Documentation and conduct internal system testing
• Setup User Acceptance Testing environment and the respective data including Testing Documentation
• Support users during User Acceptance Testing and resolve assigned test bugs
• Document User Manuals and Operation Manuals
• Maintain high quality standards while still developing the software on schedule
• Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Computing/System Development with proven of relevant work experience
• Strong programming skill in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ, jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap including Crystal Reports and MS SQL Database Stored Procedures
• Work experience in ASP.NET Core & Angular would be critical. Good knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) especially MS SQL Database
• Good Communication Skills (English) and Excellent Documentation Skills.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20141
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845