• Elicitation of requirements, analysis and provision of functional requirements of the system.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and design system process flow functionalities and frameworks.
• Participate in various stage of SDLC project lifecycle and liaise with stakeholders (users, developers and testers)
• Prepare Functional Specification Documentation (FSD) and Business Requirement Document (BRD).
• Provide reference in writing and documentation related to system, including Training Materials and Manuals etc.
• Conduct training, walkthrough sessions and workshops on system processes for stakeholders.
• Structure and prioritize business requirements / functionalities and inform stakeholders on implementation plan for system.
• Responsible for documentation preparation (80%) and collaboration with stakeholders (20%).
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
• Proven of working experience in relevant field in a Banking or Financial institution
• Experience in preparing Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Business Requirements Specification (BRS) / User Requirement Specifications (URS) documentation
• UX experience in technical writing of user manual
• Technical Skillset in SDLC of a system (added value not mandatory)
• A team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• High-Level written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Analytical with problem solving capacity
• Critical Thinking ability
• Good presentation, influencing and negotiation skill
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20146
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845