Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to join them as " Technical Superintendent (Container or Tanker)".
- Attend to vessels in port and anchorage
- Liaise with Master/Chief Engineer on vessel maintenance issues and survey plans
- Review and monitor requisitions for spare parts
- Effective management of budgets, ensuring ship crew are equipped with updated knowledge for application on board vessels
- Conduct inspection of fleet conditions per ISM requirements and attend to related projects assigned.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency
- Sailing experience as Chief Engineer on board containers or dry bulk or tankers
- Minimum 1 to 3 years shore experience in ship-management/ship-owner companies.
- Possesses sound operational knowledge on maintenance & repairs, investigation of machinery failures and compliance with statutory requirements
- Good organisational skills and hands-on approach in technical trouble-shooting & problem-solving
- Familiarity with ISM/ISPS/CSO is essential
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20148. Alternatively, you may do a quick apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055