- Responsible for HR, Staff-Related and Administration matters of the Company.
- Participate actively in the Staff Recreation Committee to organise and coordinate Staff Recreation Programs
- Support the development and implementation of HR processes, policies and SOP.
- Assist to Administer all welfare related initiatives, programs as according to Company’s Policies.
- Manage on-boarding & off-boarding process.
- Support Recruitment Activities for the assigned business unit / classifications,
- Handle all the Work Passes matters for the foreign labor
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in relavent field.
- No Experience are welcome to apply
- 0-2 years as HR Generalist
- Understanding of Employment Acts and Compliance process will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843