- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- You will support the department work to advance the company's strategic priorities at National level, community and organizational levels, by engaging internal and external stakeholder.
- Support in the development and monitoring corporate KPIs.
- Monitor and report KPI performance.
- Identify area for improvement and learning from the KPI performance.
- Lead in the Corporate Strategy/Mid-Year Review.
- Support in executive of Annual Management Retreat.
Insight Sourcing & Application
- Support in enhancing the architecture to support client insights gathering and application of findings.
- Identify gaps in the insight and assist in driving initiative to draw findings.
- Support management in decision making with client insights.
- To drive strategic projects including scoping, get buy in from key stakeholders involving different depts and for external parties.
- Support in execution of Board Retreats.
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Strong in Data Analysis and critical thinking.
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent planning and analytical skills, who is able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator who is able to interact effectively with formal and informal networks.
- Excellent organisational abilities with strong business writing skills.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20177.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374