- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, a Manufacturer and Distributor of components for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold, Electrical & Wiring Parts, Tools and MRO.
- Planning and implementation of Marketing campaigns/Promotions to meet KPIs.
- Branding and creating awareness to potential and existing customers.
- Developing content and creative briefs for marketing collateral such as EDMs, DMs, Website banners, landing pages, advertisements, etc.
- Set up campaigns via CRM and Email systems for timely launch.
- Perform regular data checking, analysis and reporting on Marketing activities’ performance and insights, track effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Evaluate and develop efficient solutions to improve data and regular reporting templates.
- Update and maintain accuracy of Company Customer database.
- Follow up calls with customers and surveys as required.
- Support SEM activities, working closely with key stakeholders to improve results.
- Support other Social Media activities as required.
- Liaise with external vendors/agencies as required.
- Support any other related and ad-hoc Marketing projects/events as required.
- Foster good working relationships with internal stakeholders and other departments to ensure effective communication and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Business Analytics discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing; with exposure to B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Social Media.
- Proficient with Data analysis, comfortable with numbers and preparing regular reports.
- Competent in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel. Knowledge in VBA/Macro, RPA, Python is a plus.
- Creative and have strong Copywriting skills.
- Self-starter, driven, resilient and able to work independently.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking to meet timelines.
- Attention to details.
- Good Project Management and organization skills.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20191.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374