- Drive and manage demand cycle to ensure assurance of supply to production and meet on-time delivery (OTD) target.
- Work closely with vendors and vendor owners on material availability to ensure optimum inventory level to meet sales revenue.
- Analyze, drive and implement initiatives to meet weekly key performance indexes (KPI).
- Works with team and stake holders on receiving issues (i.e. shipping documents, and/or supplier-related discrepancies).
- Ensures PO activities are done and followed through; placement of PO, pushing out of PO quantities and delivery expediting with vendors.
- Constantly review purchasing processes and implement changes to establish effective workflow.
- Support and drive improvement in Kaizen events.
- Supervises and provide guidance to team.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Purchasing Manager.
- Ensure the department operates under the Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) requirements and to address EHS issues raised by associates
- Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- 8 - 12 years of supply chain or operational experience in manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on knowledge with MM module of SAP/R3
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel & Power point.
- Experience with High-mix/ Low-Volume environment
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20193
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766