- Manage service sales across Asia Pacific region
- Dealer Development & Management
- Assist dealers in aftersales business development to secure tenders & orders.
- Setting up/adjustment of price level based on market trend.
- Technical support including remote troubleshooting, training and ensuring service competency.
- Safeguard of dealers’ territorial rights and resolve disputes. Frequent customer visits together with dealers to promote products and aftersales businesses.
- OEM Management
- Handles aftersales related matters from engine makers, propeller makers, and equipment packagers
- Contract/Tender Management
- Support tender in vessels’ new build & repowering projects. Provide product MRO cost projection including LCC analysis. Participate aftersales tender for maintenance spares and refurbishment (overhaul) projects, creation of training material and other types of ILS documents. Client including naval/governmental and commercial segments.
- Training/Technical Support
- Conduct training, creation of training material and provide technical support to direct customer as well as internal colleagues.
- Warranty Management
- Handles all claims related to warranty and goodwill. Approve or rejection claims based on technical findings and commercial consideration.
- Background in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Prefer technical background with marine gearboxes/ engines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to commit 25% of regional travelling.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693