- Our Client is a Public sector, in Education industry.
- Work with teams and corporate departments to implement suitable processes for the effective running of daily business operations.
- Manage business operations, corporate and procurement processes and procedures.
- Manage the coordination of finance and budget matters including budget planning and forecast, monthly reports, programme and trainer fee review.
- Manage associate trainers appointment and contractual administration.
- Solve business questions using data and present data-driven recommendations using data analytics.
- Analyse data for business performance review and decision-making.
- Provide end-to-end event management support.
- Minimum Degree holder from a recognized University.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel (Advanced level) with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge of LEAN/6 Sigma is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to interact well with all levels of staff with strong situational awareness.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Demonstrate integrity and drive for excellence in work.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20202.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374