- Operates and maintain additive manufacturing machines, carry out pre-processing activities like powder preparation and loading, machine set-up.
- Assist the engineer on lab set up activities, documentation, R&D and part printing works.
- Perform powder and part characterization activities such as particle size analysing, test coupon cut up, mounting and polishing works.
- Carries out post processing activities like inspection, depowdering, cleaning and support removal to complete part finishing.
- Perform routine calibrations and maintenance on equipment, including cleaning of machinery, and general housekeeping of work areas
- Supports improvement projects, identify, and carry out maintenance to keep various machines running in optimal operating conditions.
- Troubleshoot processes and production equipment to produce finished products to specifications
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Material science Engineering discipline with 5 to 8 years of experience in manufacturing industry.
- At least 5 years of machine operating experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience on the Additive Manufacturing technology (SLM Process) will be added advantage.
- Able to work under limited supervision, and complete printing work without established procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple machines and in metal powder environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693