- Manage Asia Pacific region service sales for marine gearboxes/ engines
- Dealer Development & Management
- Assist dealers in aftersales business development to secure tenders & orders. Setting up/adjustment of price level based on market trend. Technical support including remote troubleshooting, training and ensuring service competency. Safeguard of dealers’ territorial rights and resolve disputes. Frequent customer visits together with dealers to promote Company products and aftersales businesses.
- OEM Management
- Handles aftersales related matters from engine makers, propeller makers, and equipment packagers
- Contract/Tender Management
- Support tender in vessels’ new build & repowering projects. Provide product MRO cost projection including LCC analysis. Participate aftersales tender for maintenance spares and refurbishment (overhaul) projects, creation of training material and other types of ILS documents. Client including naval/governmental and commercial segments.
- Training/Technical Support
- Conduct training, creation of training material and provide technical support to direct customer as well as internal colleagues.
- Warranty Management
- Handles all claims related to warranty and goodwill. Approve or rejection claims based on technical findings and commercial consideration.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or related disciplines with 5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Proven technical background of marine gearboxes/ engines, and with relevant industry knowledge, practices and competitive landscapes, etc.
- Proven ability with strong focus on performance results - evidence of consistently achieving sales targets through consultative approach in current and past employment.
- Able to work effectively in a single contributor role as well as an effective collaborator/project leader of project team members in a service-oriented high-pressured & complex business environment setting.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to travel overseas for business trips.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671