- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- You will support the HOD in managing the Governance and Risk function of the Organization. The key domains would include Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC).
- You are in charge of determining and maintaining risk management, quality assurance and regulatory compliance responsibilities of the Organization.
- Lead the development of risk management framework, audit and assure policies and controls are operating effectively against evoling business and operational needs.
- Understand broader operational issues and dependencies, you would partnering Department Leaders in risk management planning and problem solving.
- Be an influencer among Department Leaders and colleagues to communicate risk policies and controls, so that they understand the risk that might affect their departments and take ownership & accountability for processess and controls.
- Gatekeeper of Governance Evaluation Checklist, Policy Management Framework, Incident Reporting System, Whistleblowing Process, and Fraud Reporting Process.
- Alternate Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Secretariat for Audit & Risk Committes (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC), and Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Gatekeeper of ERM framework.
- Evaluate and monitor key risks and the corresponding risk treatment plan.
- Assist in risk assessment for new project/initiative/partnership.
- Periodic risk reporting to Management, ARC and the Board.
- Plan and coordinate BCP activities, including testing of crisis response and recovery plans.
- Review of insurance policies for adequacy of coverage.
- Review of contracs/agreements/Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and requests for deviation.
- Coordinate and follow up on medico-legal matters.
Compliance & Quality Assurance
- Gatekeeper of Assurance Map and Compliance Obligations Register.
- Oversee the review and enhancement of the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Coordinate annual Control Self-Assessment (CSA) activities.
- Oversee reviews performed by Outsourced Audit team, Compliance team, Quality Assurance team and audits by regulators.
- Coordinate investigating relating to Serious Reportable Events (SRE) as per MOH Directives and fact findings as directed by Management.
- Plan education/awareness workshops to address areas of poor compliance and ensure that positive compliance culture is sustained.
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims.
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training.
- Anticipate risks otherwise unnoticeable to others.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably from Healthcare/Non Profit Organizations.
- Possess quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes to carry out predictive analysis and scenario planning.
- An excellent problem solver and communicator who is able to interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- An eye for details to accurately assess risks or non-compliance that may become reality without intervention.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20238.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374