• Manage project budget, resource planning and control for the financial year. Manage budget and plan resources at the start of financial year by working with the bank and the relevant departments
• Establish, implement and monitor project pipeline and control resource capacity
• Establish project governance structure
• Forecast and ensure Resource Efficiency
• Responsible for Monthly Charging and Monthly Charging operation
• Manage outsource/external vendors and propose improvement to the procedure as and when required
• Facilitate team collaboration and communication
• Propose and drive the improvement of project / resource allocation
• Provide service report to client management and to our management reports
• Manage Service Agreement and Individual Agreement with the bank (System Development service, System Maintenance service and Insource service)
• Bachelor’s degree with min. 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2).
• Possess knowledge in Bank Application System and system project management
• Experience in managing project budget, resources, and pipeline control
• Experience in vendor management.
• Able to lead and drive IT projects; has good project management skills and experience.
• Able to work with stakeholders and maintain good relationship to steer the tasks
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20263
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845