• Perform impact analysis for upstream and downstream changes that affect the systems.
• Design, develop and deploy programs, batch scripts, ETL flows (using Elixir Ambience tool), complex PL/SQL and T-SQL scripts (packages, stored procures, functions, and triggers), SSIS packages or SSRS reports.
• Follow the organizational SDLC processes to deliver project or enhancement requests, create/update SDLC documents including functional and non-functional specifications, technical design documents, test plan, test cases, release procedures, system operational documents, user manuals, etc.
• Investigate and troubleshoot production issues and system problems escalated by IT Operation team, identify root cause, provide workaround to rectify issue/problem, and work out the long-term solution to fix issues/problems permanently.
• Be involved in regular maintenance activities, e.g., yearly DR drill, quarterly support for server or platform software patching, etc.
• Provide ad-hoc support for IT service requests, e.g., data extraction, data alteration, extract system logic, answer to users’ inquiry about the data/logic in the system, etc.
• Prepare artefacts in accordance with the bank's ystem lifecycle framework and documents.
• Manage, maintain, and support applications and the corresponding operating environments, focusing on stability, quality, and functionality ensuring service level expectation.
• Evaluate the current system state, identify aspects which could be improved and recommend changes to achieve the improvement.
• Coordinate with IT teams on system environment setup and maintenance.
• Coordinate production release and provide post implementation support.
• Highlight or escalate risk and issues to relevant parties in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent.
• Good system knowledge relating to Data Warehousing, ETL, and ESB, with relevant experience on IIB (IBM Integration Bus) development.
• Experience on Oracle Database Development (packages, stored procedures, functions, etc.) and Linux Shell Scripting/ Experience on MS SQL Server development (SSIS packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers).
• Experience with WebSphere Adapters, patterns, ESQL, DFDL, XML, XSLT mapping and usage of SOAP, HTTP and JMS protocols.
• Experience in data management and data warehousing.
• Agile project delivery framework.
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
• Azure Cloud implementation experience.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20266
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845