- Our Client is a well-established Automotive Aftermarket MNC.
- Reporting to: Head of the Marketing Department.
- Must have experience in both B2C and B2B, Online & Offline Marketing including Omnichannel; from Consumer Electronics and/or FMCG industry.
- Manage the regional partner's program, including planning annual sales targets, promotions, marketing plans and partner conferences.
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop and execute the in-country marketing plan.
- Develop consumer communication toolkits and deploy/guide partners for execution.
- Deliver Omnichannel customer engagement campaigns by conducting consumer research to develop a qualified brand concept and understand consumer preferences.
- Implement lead generation activity at all stages of the consumer buying journey to deliver a seamless online experience through multivariate testing.
- P/L responsibility for e-Commerce stores.
- Degree in Marketing and/or Business.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in B2C and B2B Marketing, Online & Offline Marketing; from Consumer Electronics and/or FMCG industry.
- Proven track record in partner programs, consumer engagement, Social Media and e-Commerce.
- Demonstrate experience developing multiple distribution channels and agency management.
- Strong commercial outlook with the ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and analytical capability or skill set.
- Works extremely well as a team member and excels as an individual contributor.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Traveling is required.
- Working Location: Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20268.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374