- Evaluate project to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Provide technical support to& customers when necessary
- Review supplier quotation and propose alternatives where necessary
- Follow up with the preventative maintenance and ensure preventative maintenance completed as plan
- Coordinate with contractor to carry on the preventative maintenance.
- Ensure the system installed as per standard and highlight the non-standard item during preventative maintenance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate as audit closure team to close out all the audit items for gas farm
- Attend the corrective maintenance/ breakdown calls and coordinate with maintenance contractor to resolve the problem
- 5 years’ experience in gas and or chemical industry preferred.
- Diploma in Engineering, Science, or any other related field
- Experience in Cryogenic gas services.
- Familiarity with static equipment, standards/specification viz. ASME, API, BS, NACE etc and industry practices.
- Knowledge on the fundamentals of project management, front end engineering.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693