- Own Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program of the plant, identify gaps if any and fulfil it with techno-commercial feasible solutions
- Develop the corrosion mapping regime in the plant by analysing the historical data and give technical recommendation to ensure integrity of the plant
- Able to verify damage mechanisms in RBI Program and propose improvement in inspection plan based on the technically sound judgement and industrial best practices
- Investigate equipment failure and recommend cost-effective methods in repairs and material selection.
- Carry out periodic inspection program to assure mechanical integrity of the static equipment, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, hydrocarbon piping, safety relief equipment/device, gasifier feed injectors, high pressure boiler etc.
- Maintain effective Inspection Data Management system and filing system, including periodic updates.
- Troubleshoot integrity problems and provide reports on preventive/ corrective actions.
- Conduct failure analysis analyse inspection/reliability data & develop improvement plan.
- Monitor latest developments in inspection/materials and corrosion technology.
- Develop and update leading indicators for reliability of all critical piping and fixed equipment.
- Recommend engineering solution and mitigation steps for equipment degradation problems.
- Carry out statutory regulation requirements in compliance with Workplace Safety & Health Act (Singapore Ministry of Manpower) and applicable code of practice.
- Min 8 years of experience in oil and gas or petrochemical complex as a corrosion/asset Integrity/Inspection engineer.
- In depth knowledge of mechanical metallurgy
- In depth knowledge of ASME Codes
- In depth knowledge of API Standards
- API Certification in piping, pressure vessel, tanks, refractory, valves and others
- Certification in welding inspection
- Certification in Risk Based inspection
- Certification in fitness to service
- Experience in boiler and furnace repair
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693