- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
- Manage Warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Work with 3PL & oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Lead and managed warehouse security measures to keep KCR certification.
- Prepare annual budget, reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
- Coach and motivate employees, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in Warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Oracle or SAP system experience will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Good leadership with Supervisory experience in leading a team.
- Strong in decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20303.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374