- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
- Prepare monthly subsidiaries P/L and management reports.
- Responsible for the finance operations of subsidiaries in Southeast Asia.
- Review accounting data and financial reports.
- Prepare monthly forecasting and semi-annual budgeting.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reporting package.
- Prepare inter-company billing for labour and service recharge.
- Any other ad-hoc matter.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or relevant professional Accounting qualifications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Meticulous and comfortable working with large data sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP (CO module) and rollout of ERP would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills.
- A meticulous, organized and resourceful team player.
- A highly motivated individual who works independently with little supervision.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20305.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374