- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
- Assist in Purchasing of direct and indirect materials.
- Liaise with various departments on incoming schedule dates and documentation requirements.
- Verify requisition raised for purchase of indirect materials, machinery, equipment parts, etc. by checking authorized signatory and terms upon submission from other departments.
- Input the requirements for purchases of direct materials into SAP upon receiving information from Planning Department or superior. Generate the Purchase Requisition from SAP system to obtain authorized signatory.
- Update the target/substrate daily delivery schedule and inform all parties concerned.
- Check invoices from vendors/forwarders and distribute to parties concerned for verified signatory and submit to Accounts Department for payment.
- Update Planning Department with regards to incoming schedule and co-ordinate with the forwarder on the Bill of Lading, shipping invoice/profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures.
- Source for new supplier/alternative parts, equipment.
- Negotiate and obtain best price to meet cost target.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
- Degree or Diploma in Purchasing, Engineering or Logistics Management.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience from Manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP applications.
- Possess good interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient in Japanese language will be an added advantage to liaise with HQ.
- Working Location: Pioneer/Boon Lay.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20306.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374