- Lead local R&D process engineers and work with cross-functional teams to develop, transfer, improve and implement new lithography process for next generation products
- Lead local R&D process engineers and work with cross-functional teams to define the requirement for photoresist and lithography processes
- Perform experiments requiring a high degree of technical understanding and strong FMEA in one or few of the following R&D areas: lithography, resist, etching, process yield improvement and IPQC.
- Develop new ideas and techniques for process improvements and QC metrology.
- Identify and solve process-related issue in a timely manner.
- Work with multiple teams to design experimental plans, perform studies and analyze and communicate results and their impact on the project through written reports, presentations, and interactive discussions.
- Bachelor/MS qualified with 5-6 years; Or PhD qualified with 2-3 years of relevant industry/academic experience; experience in industrial R&D or PD.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with photolithography (ASML stepper and mask aligner), microfabrication, resist processing, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and provide solutions to complex problems and familiar with methods & tools such as Design of Experiment (DOE), root-cause analysis (RCA), failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), statistical analysis, etc.
- Market knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, suppliers & vendors.
- Participate in performing system integration, testing, and troubleshooting and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams from all levels across the organization.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671