- Generate or revise standard operating procedures, work instructions and checklist under the guidance of
- utilizing web-based program to
upload eCOA for incoming shipment and update empty return cylinders.
- manual data verification / extraction when required
- Perform inventory allocation (to customers) especially when product
- Study and implement barcode program for company products
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders for improvisation of document management process
- Ensure procurement documents are updated and follow-up with the order process.
- Minimum Diploma in relavenet field
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in documentation function.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in using Supply Chain system. e.g: SAP, ERP, etc.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843