Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Asst Manager (Accounts Receivable & Credit Control)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Support AR Manager in executing AR and credit management functions
- Streamlining AR reporting process and systems enhancements
- KPI setting – Global and Region
- Monitor AR outstanding balances by region/Key Account
- Monitor progress of bank clearing, unapplied & unidentified cash and AR suspense accounts.
- Work with country and offshore offices to resolve issues on ageing items.
- Review and manage Accounts Receivable write-off entries and reports.
- Preparation of provision of doubtful debts for review
- Handle AR queries from regional/country and offshore offices and support with resolution
- Perform credit reviews and assessments on credit applications.
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and revenue are recorded in a timely manner
- Adhoc projects: As assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years regional experience in Accounts Receivable & Credit Control Management
- Excel (Pivot, Vlookup, function formulas), Cognos (report, query expression), Microsoft office, BI tools
- Be analytical & meticulous
- Possess good inter-personal and communication skills
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20347. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.