Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Capital Project Engineer will play a key role in delivering the Strategic Capital Projects Agenda. The candidate will contribute to building the capability of the Global Engineering Team by providing subject matter expertise.
Main Responsibilities :
• Lead the execution of Capital Projects (including business case development, scope, contract strategy, resource requirements, communications plan, change management, safety, quality and risk management) – with a key focus on the business and strategic insights for the development of Capex documents.
• Responsible for delivering the engineering and procurement standards, including technical and commercial aspects, building supplier relationships and performance management of key capital projects
• Responsible for monitoring the budget and the schedule of the global strategic capital program.
• At least 5years of process industry experience in engineering with additional operations or maintenance exposure and extensive capital project management experience
• Degree qualification in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
• Experience required in the following areas:
EVE LIM (R1113354) | GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD