- Lead for ensuring of trade compliance (STC), import/export regulatory, FTA determination in SEA region
- Lead for chemical safety aspect for product compliance
- Analyse supply chain data to provide updated/meaningful report/insight for improvement actions
- Project leadership of the supply chain function at ESP to deliver cost effective, high quality and business compliant department.
- Lead for ensuring that all dept regulations/processes/workflow are up to date, including conducting training and audit
- Facilitation & leadership skills essential in driving consistent practices within department/cross function
- Other ad-hoc duties regarding SCM as Assigned.
- Expert knowledge of trade compliance (STC), import/export and regulatory compliance management in ASEAN/Pakistan.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management, Supply Chain operations experience in Hi Tech industry.
- Strong knowledge of all or some supply chain functional areas including but not limited to supply and demand planning, customer service, warehouse and logistics.
- Working knowledge of computerized ERP environment, preferably SAP system.
- Strong skills in MS office & BI tool
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or equivalent
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051