- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (schedule & plans) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693