- Translate and interpret the outcome of the pre-S&OP and affiliate S&OP into a production/replenishment plan
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of materials to meet customer demand, Inventory replenishment at different locations while achieving inventory and service KPI.
- Optimize production plan via coordination with plant and manage distribution to regions across globe in line with company strategy
- Monitor inventory level and make appropriate action to keep optimized inventory level aligning to KPI
- Plan Feeder vessel against production plan and stock transfer within region with suitable combination of service, cost and inventory level at plant
- Yearly production forecast
- Supply China Service Level Performance & Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Operations Management or Supply
- Chain Management or Business Administrative
- At least 5 years, preferably in supply chain in the petrochemicals industry.
- Possess good knowledge of S&OP cycle, production/demand/supply planning
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20408
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766