Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as “Senior Executive (General HR & Admin)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Assist HR & Admin Manager in terms of handling of full spectrum of HR & Admin functions.
- Processing and timely submission of Form IR21, NS make-up claims and all government paid leave claims.
- Handle monthly payroll administration / monthly preparation.
- Setting up and maintaining an efficient filing system of confidential documents
- Maintain and update employees’ personal files and ensure the confidentiality of all HR documents
- Provide career counselling whenever necessary
- Take charge of all work passes application, renewal and cancellation
- Assist in the payroll and the disciplinary process.
- Support and administer Leave portal & Performance Appraisal
- General office administration and management
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field
- Ideally 3 to 5 years in general Human Resources role
- Relevant HR working experience in Shipping Industry a definite plus
- Knowledge and experience of using SAGE Easypay & E-portal preferred
- Has initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous and an eye for details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and others
- Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20415. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055