Working in Solution team, responsible for research on emerging and disruptive technology that able to bring benefit to the organization as a whole, promote agile development, improve productivity and efficiency through automation, and prototyping or POC of IT solution:
- Drive agile / iterative waterfall developments practices
- Drive the implementation / experimentation of emerging technologies / new solution/application, such as RPA, AI, Analytics etc.
- Establish and develop DevOps tools and process
- Drive IT automation / enhancement
- Drive the technical development enhancement for Singapore, APAC and East Asia offices.
- Establish sound development practices within the Singapore and regional offices (where applicable).
- Proven work experience including technical management of software development project and system design/support.
- Experience in leading, designing and implementing web-based systems, Dev-Ops and workflow/process automation system.
- Experience in Java-based application development.
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as Oracle database, MS SQL, DB2, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge and experience about kubernetes and container-based orchestration.
- Knowledge and experience in emerging technologies such as RPA, AI, Data Analytics, etc, would be an added advantage.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845