Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. As they are growing their team currently, they hope to recruit a well qualified shipping candidate to join them as "Pool/GL Accountant (Assistant Manager Level)".
In this role, your responsibilities will cover :
- Preparation of statement of accounts and pool distribution to members.
- Production of accurate, reliable and complete set of financial statements and accounting records.
- Responsible for accurate monthly/quarterly/year end closing in adherence to the company’s financial calendar.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, tax and regulatory requirements of the portfolio of legal entities in their respective jurisdictions.
- Support planners, group consolidation accountants, other internal and external stakeholders on their financial and management information requirements.
- Support the review, implementation and improvement of systems, processes and controls.
- Liaise with external/internal/JV auditors, tax agents, service providers and government authorities.
- Supervise, guide and coach finance staff.
- Take on ad-hoc and special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional accounting qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant pool accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards.
- Good working knowledge of tax compliance (Optional).
- Good to have working knowledge of Oracle ERP and VESON IMOS Platform.
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20418. Alternatively, you may do a quick apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055