Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Manage the Centre Director and Deputy Director’s calendar.
- Dispatch out-going mails to other departments within the hospital, as well as to external parties. Distribute in-coming mails to the dept.
- Co-ordinate meetings, book venues, collate agenda and arrange for catering requirements when necessary.
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing, scanning, photocopying and recording of documents and forms.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management and improvement.
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Prepare and submit claims and records for course claims, night allowances, leave and petty cash for department staff.
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties (20%)
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises.
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilization of office supplies in the department.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051