- Provide support to Supply Chain managers in managing the inventory of saleable goods in stores for locally sourced brands, finding the best balance between On-shelf availability (OSA) and financial stock levels.
- Management of Sellable Goods in Stores for Locally Sourced brands, ensuring On-Shelf Availability:
- Manages replenishment for locally sourced products via direct store deliveries within OTB (open-to-buy) budget.
- Validates replenishment calendar with suppliers, setting up of SAP parameters to optimize stock levels, manages order entry, tracks order status and recovery for unfulfillment
- Actively follow-up quarterly returns progress with local brands for discontinued, expiring/expired and even excess products to optimize inventory level and reduce depreciation
- Works collaboratively with Master Data, Category team, Ecom Team to ensure data integrity of product purchase statuses
- Preparation of stock reports for inventory review with selected brand partners
- Support Finance to escalate outstanding credit notes to ensure full closure of RTVs
- Liaises with IT team to troubleshoot any inventory issues faced by stores in SAP
- Actively participates in monthly store visits with Supply Chain team
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience within a Supply Chain Function, ideally in retail or in environments with many brands and numerous references
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with brands and cross functional team member
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20422
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766