• Manage customer complaints by driving for effective corrective actions and preventive actions based on the data provided by all internal functions/organizations and through support of direct customer interactions and customer site visits
• Directly lead the Customer Quality communications for key product lines
• Oversee response programs internal/external quality metrics including but not limited to: Customer Requests, Customer Complaints, Customer Scorecards & Customer Audits and develop long term plans to address any gaps to customer expectations and requirements
• Ensure product implementation and compliance with SPC (Statistical Process Control) and SQC (Statistical Quality Control) in alignment with agreements with customers
• Ensures appropriate and timely communications of Process Change Notifications, in accordance with agreed customers’ requirements
• Develop relationships across worldwide quality teams, investigating issues and drive the Voice of the Customer (VOC) for quality throughout the operations organization
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a quality role, in the semiconductor industry and customer communications experience
• Experience with applicable quality tools such as pareto, FMEA’s, SPC/SQC, histograms, trend analysis, process mapping, design of experiments, cause and effect diagrams, 8D problem solving methodology
• Thorough understanding of requirements associated with the ISO 9001 quality standard.
• Communication skill, leadership ability to drive all action, high accountability to achieve the goal, customer management skill, problem solving skill, analysis skill, result driving
• Accountability – Hold high performance standard for self and others; Do not avoid making difficult decisions when needed
• Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Good listening and clarification skill; Responds openly to feedback
• Continuous Improvement Mindset – Constantly challenge the status quo; Leverage on technology advancement to create positive changes
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949