Our client, a global leading US MNC , provider of a wide range of products used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other high-tech industries. Currently seeking an Experience Engineer with knowledge of plastic molding processes, tooling, equipment, competitors product lines and customer market.
- Drive implementation and efficient usage of products at customer facilities.
- Prepares presentations & answers for technical inquiries
- Qualify new product development or product enhancement opportunities jointly with customers.
- Lead investment, cost reduction, support and general management activities for the product line.
- Supports product training programs for customers, internal and external sales and distribution personnel
- Participates in continuous quality improvement process and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree n Mechanical, Materials, Chemical or Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in product , design or Sales engineering in Microelectronics industry
- Have experience in Wet Etch/Clean or Lithography process technologies & applications
- Strong Project Management and customer support skills
- Must possess a car
EVE LIM |R1113354