Our client is a leading global supplier of lasers and photonics technology , presently seeking a Senior R&D Engineer to design, develop, build and test systems and products based on optic, photonic and laser technologies.
- Interacts with device, hardware and software design teams to assist in overall development of optical systems; specifying, selecting and qualifying active and passive optical components,
- developing and benchmarking system performance models, developing and implementing test procedures and/or evaluating and selecting appropriate test instrumentation.
- Provides multi-discipline support to instrumentation production by resolving technical issues associated with components, parts, products or systems; testing of new and existing designs
- documentation of changes through a formal engineering change notification process.
- Provide technical leadership. Lead engineering efforts in product/technology transfers
- Provide technical support to ensure smooth introduction of new developed products to volume manufacturing ramp up, including training of manufacturing personnel with documented work instructions.
- At least a Degree in Engineering discipline or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of engineering work experience in devices or systems-related field
- Working knowledge in laser systems, optics, photonics components.
- Working knowledge in Zemax is a plus.
- Experienced in manufacturing methodologies and procedures
EVE LIM |R1113354