► Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Science Park
- Provide Management accurate and timely counsel on legal topics relating to NDA’s, Vendor Registration processes, Code of Conduct, Master Agreements, Sales and Purchases contracts and agreements;
- Review of Sales and Purchase Contracts;
- Liaise with Sales and Product Management on proposed wordings and contents of Contracts
- Liaise with Finance on revenue recognition / possible performance obligations implications in the customer contracts.
- Maintain contract administration for contracts under negotiation and signed contracts;
- Provide advice on legal issues faced by business units
- Liaise with external law firms for various issues
- Act as gate keeper to prevent the Company from entering into unfavorable contract.
- BSc degree in Law with 2 years of experience as a legal counsel in a business environment
- Strong personality
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20443
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138