- Generate or revise standard operating procedures, work instructions and checklist under the guidance of
production manager (ESG and PGP), including uploading into Q-pulse.
- To coordinate with suppliers and customers on instructions, documentation requirements and payments
- Review and jointly develop with supply chain to implement enterprise resource management for
automating packaged cylinders, raw material management, tracking, replenishment and reporting.
- Plan and raise shopping carts for ESG warehouse and PGP department, including tracking, follow thru and
eventually GRN upon goods received.
- Study and implement barcode program for PGP + ESG products.
- Strong execution skills, motivational, and partnership building skills.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP, ERP, web app, XML).
- Strong communications skills (effective presentations at all levels, negotiation, problem solving).
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051