- Drive equipment fault investigations and continuous improvement programs to resolve chronic equipment issues, and institute permanent resolutions to assure product quality and enhance process robustness.
- Maintain optimum utilization of equipment and resources, drive MTBF, MTTR and increase equipment throughput.
- Establish equipment maintenance controls, review and perform regular update of PM procedures, Risks Assessments and Troubleshooting guidelines.
- Perform simple modification on PECVD production equipment to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Drive cost reductions weed out unwarranted expenses/wastages and improve equipment performance.
- Establish sufficient essential spares and consumables stock levels to support equipment maintenance.
- Lead and guide shift technicians on all equipment maintenance. Provide effective equipment trainings to the technicians to build up their technical and skill competencies.
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Material Sciences, Mechanical or Related) with around at least 4-5 years working experience from wafer manufacturing industry.
- Hands-on experience working on PECVD/CVD based Machines.
- Candidate with strong vacuum and plasma technical knowledge or has similar working experience in equipment maintenance may be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671