- Be responsible for the full spectrum of order processing from Order to Cash and ensure effective management of all shipments;
- Ensure timely order processing with accuracy and support product allocation;
- Check and process L/C documentation;
- Provide full sets of required shipping documents and invoice to customers promptly and ensure compliance with Company’s processes and regulatory restrictions;
- Handle returns, claims and compensation, and sample requests promptly;
- Create and maintain customer / vendor / 3PL master data in SAP;
- Support the SAP migration to S4 Hana, UAT requirements and process enhancement reviews;
- Support and prepare for internal / external audits (JSOX, Production service provider audit, HQ audit, etc.);
- Provide administrative support and other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in supplychain coordination function
- experience in LC, Incoterms, SAP will be added advantages.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843