- To provide admin support for Service Management
- To ensure means-testing results between systems are aligned to reflect accurately in billing.
- To identify and timely reconcile any mismatch records i.e. change in DC, subsidy change, adjustment in co-payments etc in separate systems.
- To maintain dashboard and closely monitor fee increase cases.
- To prepare monthly progress report, divisional meetings and minutes taking.
- To manage phone calls/ letters/ emails from patients and/or families on appeal related matters, e.g. taxi misuse cases, fee appeal, requests etc.
- To work closely with internal departments and external partners on programs related matters
- To generate reports from different systems to assist with internal and external audit checks.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of work and propose process changes necessary to maintain accountability and efficiency
- To prepare reports and statistics for ad-hoc and regular reporting
- Minimum 'O' level
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in providing administrative support.
- Proficiency in Excel functions.
- Menticulous in processing numbers related data and documentations.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843