► FMCG Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Boon Lay
- Draft and/or prepare letters, departmental and/or company communications and other legal documents;
- Handles the administration, filing and update of all legal documents, licenses, database and record, and to ensure that all executed signed contracts, documents, trademarks filing and other legal matters are communicated to all relevant parties within the organization.
- Handles legal claims, disputes and litigation matters.
- Coordinate and work with sales and management team in various legal issues.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage renewal of trademarks, licenses, leases, tenancies and insurances of the company;
- Perform legal and regulatory research. Reviews and/or revises sales contracts, non-disclosure agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreements, franchise agreements, consulting agreements and other commercial and/or general corporate agreements as assigned by the company from time to time;
- Perform a wide variety of support functions within Legal Department;
- Facilitate communication and workflow with various departments and among executive(s);
- Assist in establishing and developing appropriate and effective internal compliance policies and procedures on any new regulatory requirements and business activities.
- Degree in law. Admitted to practice in Commonwealth jurisdiction would be an advantage.
- 5 years of relevant corporate, commercial / litigation experience.
- A positive attitude, hardworking, good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and able to work independently as well as effectively work as a team.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20476
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138